Healthcare is the essential basis for good life!
This is deeply anchored in all human cultures and societies around the globe, which pulls healthcare providers
under high responsibility.
ICPM was founded to take its part of this great responsibility towards humanity – based on the inner commitment,
to expand and strengthen the healthcare system in the UAE to a next level.
On that basis, ICPM’s exclusive platform for healthcare & pharmacy gives healthcare companies
the unique chance, to find new business opportunities (B2B) in a most effective way.
Because Healthcare is a giant, global growing mega market, it needs professional local guidance to make
everybody’s goals reachable and in a long term successful.
Event venue location info and gallery
ORGANISED BY AL MADINAH AL DWALIA EXHIBITIONS AND CONFERENCE MANAGEMENT
During the previous career tenure of 20 years in UAE and internationally, I had the chance to learn from
people of diverse cultures, different places, different faces - but at the end, I got to learn that unfeigned
relationships are built upon having better communications.
With this cognizance, ICPM was born where its vision is to connect people for more business within the
Healthcare/Pharma Industries. Since the inception ICPM has been facilitating business and shall be its
main VISON in coming years.
As a positive learning from the pandemic is …..
No matter where, when a country is in an outbreak, it is never too late to turn things around. I am humbly
grateful to my country UAE and its leaderships, MOHAP and all the companies as well as individuals
who have been supporting me and ICPM to reach this milestone the 7th ICPM - 2023
What is ICPM
The International Conference of Pharmacy & Exhibition Event is UAE's one of the most functionally
important Pharmaceutical & Healthcare exhibition. ICPM was founded in 2017. The first ever conference
and exhibition was in collaboration with UAE’s well known Ajman University.
Every year the conference is held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Muhammad
Al Qasimi, the Ruler of Sharjah and a member of the Supreme Council of the United Arab Emirates, along
with His Highness Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi III, Ruler of the Emirate of Ajman and a member
of the Supreme Council of the United Arab Emirates.
What is ICPM ?
Every year under the ICPM platform healthcare, pharmaceutical, bio technical, universities professionals
and many more decision makers, congregate to engage in dialogue, building up new partnerships and to
do business, identify solutions and strategies that will reshape the GCC/Middle East Pharma and
ICPM is also a key platform in the Pharma & Healthcare Sector bringing together government
representatives/regulatory, Pharma & Healthcare Professionals, Global, International Service Providers,
Consultants & Potential Financiers to address the evolving opportunities in the Middle East market.
ICPM 7th 2023 will take place in-person from 23th
- 25th January 2023 in Sharjah at the Sharjah Research
Technology & Innovation Park with an expanded exhibition space attracting 10,000+ attendees from local
& international businesses fraternity to identify the opportunities from the UAE & GCC future project
requirements, strategic priorities and gain insights into the wider Health & Pharma Sector.
ICPM platform shall provide ….
• Exclusive chance to meet one on one with the key regulatory authorities of GCC countries.
• Exclusive chance to meet the decision makers from GCC countries and overseas in healthcare
• Exclusive chance to encounter leading industry experts, consultants, CEO’s of healthcare provider
and many potential Investors looking for opportunities in healthcare market.
• ICPM seminar and workshops are covering area into Medical, Dental, Medical Tourism, Medical
Insurance, pharmacy education, Pharma industry, regulatory affairs, Bioequivalence studies,
Pharmacovigilance, medicine pricing, dental laboratories, diagnostic labs, cGMP aspects and AI.
• Gain direct access to the primary stakeholders involved in detailing the regions upcoming project
plans, budget allocations, timelines, technical challenges and the opportunities for your business
to win contracts
• Meet face to face in an exclusive 'buyer meets seller' mix of your target audience of Government
Regulatory – Health, Healthcare & Pharma Professionals, Universities Deans, R&D Labs, and much
more to generate new sales leads for your business.
• Showcase your products and services to over 10,000+ attendees and establish your company's
presence as a key industry player in the region
• Stand out from competitors, showcase products and services whilst increasing your company
profile and brand across the exhibition floor, attracting 10,000+ attending trade professionals.
Every year ICPM ties up with different universities and after the successful last 2 event in Ajman and in
Sharjah University, this year ICPM is collaborating once again with SRTIP under the patronage of His
Highness Sheikh Dr Sultan Bin Mohamad Al Qasimi, Member of Supreme Council and Ruler of Sharjah
What is ICPM ?
Direction and Vision of UAE is to improve and provide the world class healthcare industry, Medial Tourism
scope and gain the trust of healthcare authorities and healthcare providers. UAE’s economy has seen an
unprecedented growth over the past few years which are the result of policies that investor friendly like
cutting red tape and expanding of economic and commerce in UAE.
Keeping the same vison of UAE, ICPM team strive to
• Connecting Investors with Healthcare service Provider
• • Connect the multinational pharmaceutical companies, distributors and retailers with UAE &
GCC Regulatory Authorities
• Create awareness and safety measures for Counterfeit Medicine
• Arranging B2B and Cycle Meetings
• Connect Health Authority with Delegates from other countries
• Promote, support and facilitate the Medical tourism in UAE
• Provides excellent platform for a strong connection between the universities, manufacturers,
distributors and retailers for the benefit of students.
• Consolidate efforts between charity organizations and Healthcare Companies
• Connecting vehicles/Ambulance manufacturing Companies to Hospital and other Emergency
• Connect experts to share the updated information on the latest technologies and the current
trends of innovation.
• Provides assistance by working together with various groups and companies for development of
the domestic pharmaceutical industries and Domestic hospitals.
What is ICPM
Provides special customised services to companies seeking in MOHAP, GOVERNMENT OFFICES,
UNIVERSITIES and PRIVATE BUSINESS FARMS in UAE as well as GCC. For Customising the services ICPM
team shall discuss with clients much before the conference and line up the meetings during ICPM event
to facilitate the client’s ultimate business target.